When contacting the Prime Minister, please note the following information.
- Provide a valid email address to receive a confirmation of your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation, check that your email address is correct.
- We read and consider all items of correspondence, but not all items will receive a response.
- Your message may be better considered by a federal minister or by a state government. We may pass it on to them for their consideration.
- We will forward messages that are threatening or that advocate illegal activities to the Australian Federal Police. This includes messages sent through Australia Post.
- We will not respond to messages that contain offensive language or inappropriate content.
- We will only use your personal details to respond to your message. We will not use them for any other purpose unless authorised by the Privacy Act 1988.
- The internet and email are not secure ways to send information. If you have concerns about this form or if your message is sensitive, use the postal address below.
- We appreciate the interest in requesting an audience or extending an invitation to the Prime Minister for your event. Please consider extending your request or invitation to a minister and your federal member of parliament or senator.
- Consider donating to a charity instead of sending a gift to the Prime Minister.
For more information, read the website privacy statement.