This website is managed and maintained by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet in Canberra, Australia. All enquiries regarding site management, performance or technical issues should be addressed to the Web Administrator through the Site feedback section of this website.
Image Credits - front page
Priorities banner image - Prime Minister Scott Morrison speaks to the media during a press conference at Parliament House in Canberra, Sunday, August 26, 2018 - AAP Image/Lukas Coch.
Guidelines for linking to this website
The Prime Minister welcomes links from other websites to the Prime Minister's website.
If you intend to create a link, we request that you adopt the following guidelines:
- When linking to the website, link to main collection level pages wherever possible.
- Deep linking is permitted, however this can create maintenance overheads as the page to which you link may become unavailable or move.
- Where appropriate to the context of the link, it is good practice to indicate the website to which the user will link.
The correct name of the website is the Prime Minister of Australia.
Please note that permission to link to this website is not granted if:
- inclusion on the requesting site implies the endorsement of the site or product
- the requesting site uses the Prime Minister's website solely for commercial purposes
- the material linked to is changed technically (e.g. the material is framed and users are unable to determine the location of the original material)
- linking to the site is deemed to be in contravention of government policy or not in the public interest.
If you have any queries regarding linking to this website, please contact the Web Administrator through the Site feedback section of this website.
How to link to this website
It is preferred that links to this website take the form of a text-based contextual link with the full wording - Prime Minister of Australia - in accordance with the guidelines listed above.
Please copy and paste the following code into your HTML:
<a href="http://www.pm.gov.au">Prime Minister of Australia's website</a>
Further assistance and contacts are available in the Site feedback section of this website.
Archived transcripts and media releases
The PM Transcripts website has a collection of transcripts from Australian Prime Ministers, and contains approximately 23,000 individual speeches, media releases and other transcript items dating from the early 1940s through to August 2018.
Archived websites for former Prime Ministers of Australia (from 1998), can be found on the Australian Government Web Archive.
Australia's Prime Ministers - National Archives
The National Archives of Australia maintains Australia's Prime Ministers, a website with detailed information and archival records about past Prime Ministers.