Contact Your PM
Contact Your PM
Use this form to email the Prime Minister. Alternatively, correspondence can be posted to the Prime Minister via Australia Post at the address below:
The Hon Scott Morrison MP
CANBERRA ACT 2600
When contacting the Prime Minister, please note the following information:
- Please provide a valid email address to receive confirmation of your submission. If you do not receive confirmation please check your email address and the length of your submission (max. 10,000 characters).
- While all items of correspondence are read and carefully considered, not all items will receive a response.
- Your correspondence may be more appropriately considered by a Federal Minister or State Government and therefore may be passed on for their consideration.
- Correspondence, including those sent via Australia Post, containing threatening content or advocating illegal activities will be forwarded to the Australian Federal Police (AFP).
- Correspondence containing offensive language or inappropriate content will not be responded to and may be destroyed.
- The Prime Minister encourages the general public to consider sending contributions to their favourite charity in lieu of any gifts to the Prime Minister.
Your personal details (i.e. name, address and email) will be used only for the purpose of providing a response to your email and not for any other purpose except as authorised by the Privacy Act.
Internet and email are not secure mediums to transfer information. If you have concerns about using this form or if your message is sensitive, please use the postal address provided.
For more information see the website privacy statement.
Prime Minister of Australia